My name is Tami. I am a 2-month-old pure breed smooth coat Chihuahua and I am here to share with you fun facts about my breed.
- Height: 6-9 inches (15-23 cm)
- Weight: 2-6 pounds (1-3 kg)
- Varieties: Long-coat and Smooth-coat (also called Short-haired)
- Life Expectancy: 15 years or more
- Chihuahuas are recognized as the smallest breed of dog in the world
- Chihuahua’s brains are the largest of any breed, when compared to the size of their bodies
- As per American Kennel Club, Chihuahua is the 10th most popular breed in the United States
- Chihuahuas are companion pets. Unlike many breeds who were developed for hunting or herding, the Chihuahua breed was developed solely as a companion animal and does this job very well.
- They have a “soft spot.” One unique Chihuahua fact is that, similar to newborn humans, these precious pups have a soft spot on the top of their skulls known as a molera.
- Chis are portable!A fact about Chihuahuas that makes them so popular is that they are very portable. They enjoy burrowing into bags and purses and love going places with their special person. Finding the perfect Chihuahua bag can make traveling with your pup even easier!


This kind of dog is cute and they are really small. I saw many people who has this kind of dog and maybe I will get one for my son...Thanks for the info anyway.
ReplyDeleteHe's indeed cute! He's actually mine :)
DeleteCool~! I've always wanted small cute dogs but I am afraid that I might crush and squeeze them with my clumsiness.. haha..
ReplyDeleteCheers~!
- Justin -
The World According To Me
super cute ng chiuaua!! theyre so lovely and kulit. my friend has one an they are so hyperactive!! :D
ReplyDeleteRovie
The Bargain Doll
:)
That kind of dog is so cute and cool. Love to buy chiuaua to have some companion when I am "home alone".
ReplyDelete