Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What Does Your Dog Breed Say About You?


From a Chihuahua to a Great Dane, dogs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and display an array of temperaments. Studies suggest that the type of dog breed that you choose can tell a lot about your personality. The following are a few generalizations about what owning a certain breed says about your personality. How similar to your dog breed do you think you are? Here's what it says about me:

Dachshunds 
Dachshunds are stubborn and brave, often acting as if invincible. When owners of dachshunds want something, they don’t give up until they get it. Dachshund owners love gardening and just like the dogs, digging up things. They can sometimes be bossy and often dislike not getting their own way.


Poodles, Chihuahuas and Toy Breeds
Owners of these breeds are sincere, fun loving, and loyal. Toy breed owners are said to love traveling since the small dogs make excellent travel partners and can be easily put into a carrier. Owners of these dogs take pride in their appearance, are very neat and keep very orderly homes. They are very versatile and can enjoy evenings in with a bottle of wine or a night out partying on the town.

Read more: http://www.cesarsway.com/dogbehavior/basics/What-Does-Your-Dog-Breed-Say-About-You#ixzz2DUIup6dS

4 comments:

  1. I am not really a dog lover not hater... but we do have a Shih tzu.. I wonder what that says.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! this explains well why I love travelling! I own a toy breed dog which is a chihuahua :D nice article pril!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a dog lover :3 and I love playing with them xD ooh. It made me missed my chihuahua >.< and my other babies >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dogs but we don't own one.. my mom hates them because they are hard to maintain especially with their litters.. :)

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete