Cutting the story short, all in all, it IS the best pet spa in town! Some might think they charge a bit higher that any other grooming companies but I tell you, you're pet's going to thank you if you bring him/her to The Purple Groom. While your pet's enjoying his/her bath in their doggy tub (yes, super sosyal kasi bath tub yung paliguan nila), you can chill in their waiting area while you take pictures of your baby or while doing a little shopping for your 4-legged friends.
Being the impulsive buyer that I am, I bought Odie a doggy bag. It's pink with polka dots design. Haha, I know, it's a bit gay for my macho gwapito dog but since I have another female dog, I think she can use this as well. Plus, it's a nice color!
After going to the groomers, we head off to Kalayaan Ave. for his rabies shot. All in all, it was fun going to their pet spa/store.
They have stores in the following areas:
1. Tiendesitas Branch: (stall 3A-3B bldg 14), Pet Village, Tiendesitas, Ortigas-C5, Brgy Ugong, Pasig City
2. Greenwoods: (lot 13 b5), Greenwoods Ave, Greenwoods Exec Village (along Sandoval Ave), Pasig City
3. and the branch that I went to a while ago, Xavierville: #73, Xavierville Ave, Loyola Heights, QC (shop is in front of BPI Xavierville) - beside Papus :)
Original post from my other blog: http://www.miss-april.info/2012/06/its-pet-owners-thing.html




No comments:
Post a Comment